This year I'm participating in Collinsville, Illinois relay for life event on the team Beat Cancer. Each team is to raise money and awareness about cancer in the months leading up to a "walk" event. At the event various games will be played, contests, and a walk where someone from each team must be on the trail at all times. My team's goal is to raise $2000 or $150 each. I haven't raised much but in case any family/anonymous people want to donate money toward my $150 goal and my teams $2000 please click here. Any amount can be donated and all amounts are greatly appreciated! If you'd rather send cash or check please e-mail me (hxndsxdown@aol.com).

I love this. I am so glad you decided to do a blog post! I might copy this and use it in my blog. Is that cool? (I'll change the link of course) but i'll give you all the credit :)
ReplyDeleteSure I don't mind.
ReplyDelete