Hmm.. interesting day. It started with a giant headache but I had photo 1 and I was eager to get some more printing done. I'm glad I did too because I finished our next assignment, plus the one after, plus the half the one after that yipppee! Never in my life have I not been a procrastinator until now. I really enjoy this and it doesn't feel like homework. Wouldn't it be nice to make a career out of taking photos? It would be but I like security. The stress that would come along with wondering where my next paycheck would come from would shave 10 or more years from my life.
Annnnyway, I got some good prints, had some good conversation with a classmate (really good for me since I'm anti-social), and was complimented on my purple blouse as well as the way my breasts looked in it. The latter made me feel weird but, oddly enough, it made me feel like I was 20 and not 32. I felt like a part of my age group again.
But the most exciting thing was when I came home and "Sinus Buster" had perused my blog and offered to let me try their product FREE! You know you're a real blogger when companies are giving you stuff for free. I can't wait for it to get here to try it out and review it. I'm really relying on it to work because I can't be addicted to nasal spray forever.
Thank you to Lynne from Dynova Lab for making my day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment, keep it nice :)