March 05, 2010

My Photo's

I'm in photo 1 at SWIC (35 mm slr's, black and white printing). I took it for fun and I'm really enjoying it so far. We haven't had many assignments yet but I've been taking a lot of pictures anyway. Here are some of my favorites so far:


3 comments:

  1. all of the photos are pretty awesome. How did you get that liquid out of the pitcher like that? That's crazy. I expect to see all the lillerz pictures framed and hanging next time I visit your abode. From abbi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all really good! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad in PDX

    Really lovely -

    Love the bloom on 15 (Lily in Sink), beautiful tones and composition.

    11 (Pills in a window) is very mid-west, evocative -something formalist about it. Nice use of depth and planes.

    I'm not sure how you captured that exuberant splash of water, but it's awesome - like arms reaching out, bounding upward.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)