I can't stop sneezing and if I'm not sneezing my nose is too dry. I hate sneezing allergy sneezes because these aren't sweet little girly sneezes. These are monster scream sneezes accompanied by lots of saliva (the only kind my sister has, which make me want to smack her...so annoying). Half the time I need to sneeze terribly and all of a sudden it just goes away, leaving me unsatisfied. Damn it. Mostly I just run to the nearest bright light and stare into it until I explode.

I think I'm forming an "addiction" tomy nasal spray but I can't stand nasal congestion. What the hell is that about anyway. When whoever or whatever was creating the human body, he or she really didn't think nasal congestion through. There is no need for it. I get it, I'm allergic to something, no need to close up my nose so I can't breath. I understand it is to block a foreign body from entering my body but I don't understand why a little pollen is so bad for me? I'm just going to breath it in through my mouth then. Same with cat hair, dog hair, whatever else people are allergic to. Allergies are mistakes and the body's response to allergies are even worse mistakes. WHY would anyone think its a good idea to puff up the body and constrict the airway of someone stung by a bee? Their own body is the the threat at this point, not the bee. The bee isn't going to suffocate them. Now I get why we're our own worst enemy.
There is an alternative to nasal spray. It's "homeopathic", ohhh. It's called "Sinus Buster" and basically, it's injecting a swift dose of pepper spray up the nose so that...something happens...and the congestion is gone. I'm really thinking about getting some. It's $10 on ebay or $15 on the Sinus Buster website. Maybe I'll get some soon...I'm running out of money in my secret bank account and I've spent $100 in Brandon and my account on crafts/office supplies (hopefully he doesn't notice...) so my nasal congestion will have to #$%! off.
This one sounds the best.


I really enjoyed your post all about allergies and how you don't understand why they were created haha. I hate allergies too. My eyes water a lot and I feel like crap. It sucks!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Trying to put some humor on a bit of a crappy situation.
ReplyDeleteHi. I am the president of Dynova Labs which makes allergy buster. I'd be happy to send you a few bottles to try. It is great stuff and think it will help you a lot. Contact our consumer affairs line - 877 981 4328 and tell them "lynne" told them to send you a could bottles.
ReplyDelete