Rusting flower garden decoration from the backward. I had it in color on my new camera, which looked awesome, but have to re-take it because its MIA.
Lily's bucket and shovel in the sandbox. I think this picture is okay but one of my classmates really liked it. I think it's sort of boring.
Eugene has this massive wall of fire wood in the backyard. Thought it might make an interesting photo. I'm not one for pictures of trees and things, sort of cliche to me. I think this picture falls into that category but it
looks alright.
This one of Lily is my favorite. I'll being using it for a portrait assignment in the future. Lily is the best model ever. She has the perfect features, pouty lips, long lashes, creamy skin, and big blue eyes.
Lily on the back porch. Just thought this was sweet.





If this was facebook, I would "like" this entry. <3
ReplyDeleteLily is the perfect model! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYou take amazing photos!
Really nice pictures ! Great talent you have.
ReplyDeleteLulubiz from swap-bot
These are great photos.
ReplyDeleteI should carry on adding blog followers like I started out doing but ending up getting addicted to reading all your posts... keep them coming as I hope when the swap partners are actually posted I'll be able to have more to read and comment to.. hint!
Great photos, especially the stack of wood!
ReplyDelete