The new dog, who I can't bring myself to call a "puppy" at the moment, just chewed the corner off of the platform of my very expensive Asian inspired bed. Lily has never heard me scream so loudly. I've never heard me scream so loudly and with such ferocity. My head hurts from my shrieks. Charlie will now enjoy specific parameters of the house limited to the kitchen, livingroom, and upstairs hallway.
What did Lily do after the sonic boom? Pretended to chew on the other corner of my very expensive Asian inspired bed. Funny guy, she thinks she is.
Charlie picked the wrong exhausting-the-Post-Office-doesn't-do-Passport-applications-after-2PM (it's 3 minutes after 2)-pulled-an-all-nighter-for-a-group-project sort of day.
I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog. I will not kill the dog.
Awh :( I'm sorry your dog did that!! Is the bed lopsided now?? That's one reason I cannot get a puppy...I am not home enough to supervise the young cat I have!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for yelling! I always yell at Woody whenever he claws up something or takes things out of the trash...I feel awful for yelling but then justified because i'm usually cleaning up a huge mess! Haha.
No, he barely did any damage. Definitely not any real damage but the corner is scraped of the top layer of wood. It's not that big of a deal but that bed was very expensive and all of that furniture has been in mint condition until now.
ReplyDeleteI don't feel bad for yelling at him. It's when I punt him across the room that I'll (probably) feel bad.
Oh dang! Haha! I feel you!
ReplyDelete