November 02, 2010

Cold Medicine

About 20 minutes ago I took cold medicine. It was the PM kind. Before I proceed I'd like to note that my mom volunteered to spend the night at my house and watch Lily so I could take cold medicine. I'd also like to note that I'm sick. My last note is that cold medicine really messes me up. I need at least 12 hours where no one needs me to drive, use the oven, do math, make important decisions, make a speech, light candles, be near hot liquids, hold things... It just really messes me up.

Before I pass out I thought I'd see what writing while on cold medicine would be like. So far it's pretty normal. I've made a lot of typo's but I've been clearing them up as I go. From this point on I will no longer clear up my typo's.

Today I woke up and skipped school. Lily had me up all night because she was sick herself.  She also passed it on to me. So I didn't go to school and then I slept until noon with her. Then I took a shower and Lily took her bath. While I was putting my make up on she played in my deoderant which was unkown to me. She got in trouble for that and there are white specks of Dove grounded into my bed room carpet. That's so great.

After that Lily and I went over to the other side of our duplex because my mom was over there painting. The back story to that was because she is painting over there. My sister is moving in next door and she will be considered my tenant and I will be the lord of the land still. My previous tenant moved out on Halloween and that was good. She cleaned but she also didn't really clean at all. She's a nice girl but I'm glad she is gone. There are a few reasons. The first is because I can sing and be loud at all hours now. The next is because my sister lives next door and I don't plan on making dinner ever again. There are more reasons too; like I can use my entire yard now and the other side isn't such a mystery.

Back to my day, after I took Lily over to see my mom on my other side of the duplex I drove to my polling place. My polling place is still in Troy because I haven't changed addresses on my voters regirstation yet. No big deal though. So I went and these old yahoos complimented how "Lutheran" my last name sounded. They congratulated me on being Italian and asked if I was related to the Collinsville Viliocco's. I said yes because I am. But unbeknowest to me I was at the wrong table and had to go to the "Jarvis 5" table. I was previously at the "Jarvis 7" table, which is where my mom said I should be. She was wrong. At the "Jarvis 5" table a lady complimented my Chococat Sanrio wallet but I ignored her until she complimented it again. At that point I had to acknowledge her and I said I love Hello Kitty but I actually really hated cats. An old lady handed me a ballot and I left the "Jarvis 5" table. I went to a voting station..station 8..and I voted straight democrat except when there was no democrat I either left if blank or I voted for the woman in the Green party. I turned in my application, learned that I was voter 279, took my "I voted" sticker which I am still wearing now, and I left. In the parking lot I thought I saw John Shimkus in a striped sweater but it wasn't him. It was someone else. I tried not to look at him because I'm not a supporter and his wife is annoying. But it wasn't him anyway.

After that I went home. I painted some. I went to my real home and I ate chinese food. I got it from Peking, which is on Main street in Collinsville. It was really good. It wasn't greasy and mushy like lots of chinese is. It was firm and on slightly greasy. I have some beef and brocolli on my shirt still. After that I cleaned up, cleaned up Kelso's mess from the basement which was so gross, and took some cold medicine.

Now Kelso is in the basement barking because for some reason you can hear the other duplex's basement really well. No other part of the house is like that. I could be murdered in the livingroom and no one on the other side would hear but in the basement you could hear a whisper from the other side. Amanda and Cory are painting the bathroom in their basement and Kelso is in my basement hearing it all. He is probably wonder what is going on. I would be too but my brain is bigger so I understand what's going on.

I am only slightly tired now, which isn't really the way cold medicine usually affects me. By now I would be wanting to die rather than be up. I could probably stay up but I'm not sure what else to do. I've already written a lot and a lot of it seems like nonsense. Especially the part where I talk about my day in too much detail. Which is this whole post. This last paragraph is nonsense.

Happy Election Day! I'm so tired now. Heres a picture:
This is me on cold medicine, for realz.
I take back "I am only slgithly tired now, which isn't really the way cold medicine usually affects me." I am largly tired now. This cold medicine is appopriately affecting me. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. This entry cracked me up! You're so funny <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was so hilarious. John Shimkus in a stripped shirt! Hahahah...and his wife IS annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)