I finally received my SD card reader in the mail today. I got it for $1 and free shipping on eBay. My new camera and my computer don't like each other so I can't get my pictures onto my pc without the card reader. So if you need one, head over to eBay! Now I can upload pictures wayyyyy faster.
My latest ATC's, which have all already been mailed out to my partners. THERE IS NUDITY.
Scrap ATC- Use any scraps of any materials to make 4 ATC's of any theme:
Frog & Sunset front:
Frog and Sunset back:
Butterfly and Jellyfish Front
Butterfly and Jellyfish Back:
The Letter "J" ATC. Make an ATC, any theme revolving around the letter J:
Jellyfish front:
Jellyfish back:
Naked Lady ATC, make an ATC with a naked woman on it:
Naked lady front:
Naked Lady back:
I <3 Owls ATC, make an ATC with owls on it:
Owls front:
Owls Back:
Sorry so many of the pictures have a glare. I use a glaze to seal each ATC for extra protection, so there is a shine. Also, blogger is turning some of these vertical when I've uploaded them horizantly. Don't know how to fix that.
I have lots of ATC swaps coming up but I haven't started on any, so I better go and get creating.
Hi Sarah, I found you through swap bot. I'm really digging your atcs, especially the naked lady :)
ReplyDeleteRia
xx
Thank you! My favorite is the Naked Lady too!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I understood the ATCs... They look awesome and fun to make! But I for some reason cannot understand it lol
ReplyDeleteATC's are Artist Trading Cards. The purpose is to meet other artists and trade art basically. It's like networking almost. That's why you put information on the back. It's like trading any other kind of card, like baseball cards or whatever (pokemon when they were popular). You trade them, and collect other peoples', but not your own because otherwise you aren't networking. It's a sort twist on baseball cards, is how I think of it. But I do it mostly for fun, not for the collection.
ReplyDeleteSounds really awesome, you'll have to show me how to do them! Sounds really fun!
ReplyDeleteThese are really nice and I'm sure your partners will love them :D. I took part in I love owls too so its fun to see what other people did with the same theme. I got some very pretty ones in return.
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty! Love the jellyfish!
ReplyDeletethese are fabulous.....
ReplyDeleteAbby from swapbot swap "I want more blogger followers"
Love the ATCs!
ReplyDeleteJennifer from Swapbot. :)
I love ATC's too! Yours are great! I found your blog on swap-bot btw!
ReplyDeletehey sarah,
ReplyDeletei'm queenelisheba from swap-bot. Love your ATC's! I'm so new to this and i'm inspired to try my hand at it!! Thx!!
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYour ATC's are beautiful. I tried to post a comment before and it didn't show up so I'm going for broke! ATC's are new to me and these are so inspiring!! Thx!!
queenelisheba from swapbot swap "I want more blogger followers"
I love your ATCs, they are so happy and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! Thanks for visiting me. You make awesome ATCs. I'm following you now,too.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah - Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you from swapbot too. I love your atcs - the octopus and the frog are my favs. Can't wait to see more of your work!
ReplyDelete--Emma
http://emmanemhandmade.blogspot.com/