April 21, 2010

GLEE!

WOW --is all I can say about the newest episode of Glee. If you haven't watched the show yet, you should start. The first half of the season is mediocre compared to episode 15, which aired Tuesday night. It was a Madonna themed episode that carried a whole lot of plot and a perfect amount of melodrama. I'm not even a Madonna fan but now Glee has definitely sparked my interest in her. There is also a new cast member, Jesse St.James ( Jonathan Groff, Taking Woodstock) and now I don't know who I want a centerfold spread of more: Finn or Jesse? My heart will always be with Finn (pictured on thr right) but Jesse is definitely tempting. I'm so excited about the next 7 episodes of season one of Glee!


Included in the episode is Sue Sylvester posing as Madonna in her own "Vogue" music video:


Anyone who has already seen the episode, here is a comparison of Sue's video vs. Madonna's...pretty close, right?:

10 comments:

  1. Crud! I missed it! I wish I had Tivo... Maybe I can find it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glee. I am 100% Finn Hudson. I can't do Jesse because I feel like he is still a spy/trying to ruin new directions.

    The Madonna episode definitely amp'd my liking of Madonna. I downloaded her greatest hits CD yesterday because of Glee. I have the Madonna Glee cd if you wanna borrow it.

    Glee has saved a lot of music for me. Like the week before they sang Gives You Hell. I really hated that song when AAR sang it but I love it when glee sings it. I love that that show can do it for me.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer- I found it on pirate bay...don't tell!

    Ashley-I agree.I think Jesse is bad news too but I like the story and suspense hes creating. I know Rachel and Finn have to get together! Rachel is already missing Finn, you can tell. Jesse is so damn cute though. Whoever came up with the Vogue re-make is amazing. I like Glee's Give's You Hell 150% better than the all american rejects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Batmamma from Swap-bot now following you.

    We do have Glee here in Sweden but I must confess that I've never watched it, don't know why really :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing great thing about the show. I have class on Tuesday nights so haven't seen it. Maybe one day I will get around to it.

    badk1ty swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never watched glee but i enjoy jane lynchs' acting. maybe i'll start watching.

    i'm now following from swap bot - queenelisheba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silvermoonsnake from Swap-bot is now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I'm a huge LOST fan so I've never seen Glee. I hear it's really good though!

    Following you from Swap-Bot!
    (JKupsh)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following from Swap-bot
    LaochRione

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some teen friends got my son (12) hooked on Glee--it is a bit risque for him but he loves it--and now me too. The snarky humor is a blast and I like all the oldies.
    Here from Swap-Bot Blog swap and now following.
    Skron11 on SB/sarala

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)