April 19, 2010

Paper Stuff

I've made a lot of paper stuff lately, mostly ATC's for swaps but one is a cupcake bookmark swap. I had fun making mine, and I can't wait to get what my partner made for me. I love cupcake things!

My cupcake bookmark       

the finished bookmark
 

















A-E ATC Make up swap - I'm hoping to get every letter of the alphabet in ATC's so, I have to make up the first 11 or so. My partner needs to make up A-E, so I made her "C" for cookies!
























Tree of Life ATC - Depict the tree of life...I did this one..come to find out my partnet hates pink :-/ but it was senders choice so I'm still sending it.












"K" ATC Swap - Send your partner a "K" themed ATC. I did "K" for Kettle. I know it looks like a teapot but there are subtle differences....like the handle across the top, and not on the side of the kettle. IT'S A KETTLE, OKAY?!













Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. thats soooooo cute. really love the cupcake bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice !! Love your ATC !
    Lulubiz ( lucky assigned partner for the swap !)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, this is Ky from Swap-Bot and I'm following you now. Do you feel followed yet? :-) My husband is retired military, thank you to your husband and to YOU for serving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute on that book mark, i love cupcake...thanks so much for sharing you are truly talented! :D

    Stacy from Swap Bot

    (luvystacy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your work, but what does ATC stand for?

    badk1ty from swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cupcake bookmark! I almost joined that swap, but forgot to sign up before the deadline! but yours is adorable!

    128julie from swap-bot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    nicc79 from swap-bot now following your blog
    " I want more bloggers followers "

    Nikki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if you don't like pink, you have to appreciate that tree of life!

    Kimminita from swap bot now following you for the I want more blog followers swap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really love your bookmark, I wish I would've seen that swap!

    Kimmiekarma from swap-bot now following you for the 'I want more Blogger Followers' Swap.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)