October 16, 2010

Test Results.

Alright, well I recently took some tests and got the results back: I've got gonorrhea. Not really, these are psychological and personality test results. To take the test yourself, click the links I've provided.

RHETI Sampler Test Results:
Type Six
The Loyalist

The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others. 

This sounds pretty reliable (running on stress while complaining about it...problems with self-doubt and suspicion).

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Word Choice Test (similar to MBTI)
personality tests by similarminds.com

Usually I get ISFJ or ISFP...depending on where I am in my life. I guess right now I'm in a loyal, conservator place which makes sense. 

 

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (38%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (52%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?(word test)
personality tests by similarminds.com

I disagree strongly with this. I'm not logical, articulate, or assertive. I can be practical but for the most part I need visuals, figurative examples, and have good ideas but have a hard time explaining them. I'm good at making things up but I have trouble paying attention to detail. I'm a right brain who likes her space and her space clean.

 

Big Five Compatibility Test
Extroversion |||||| 24%
|||||||||||| 44%
Friendliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
|||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
|||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||| 28%
|||||||||||||| 54%
Openmindedness |||||||||||| 48%
|||||||||||| 46%
scale key - you |||||| them ||||||
Your overall similarity is 69%.
Your overall complementarity is 72%.
Take Free Big Five Compatibility Test

This test says Brandon and I are 72% complementary but as good of a score that is, I think it's inaccurate because he didn't have to be involved in answer. It was all my opinion. If he were to take it and answer questions about me we could have entirely different scores. Maybe I'll ask him to take it and see what he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)