October 03, 2010

Real Life Big Love.

So, it's Sunday night right now and this new show "Sister Wives" is on. Basically, it's about a family that consists of 1 husband (Kody), 3 wives (Sister Wives)- Meri, Janelle, and Christine), and 12 (almost 13) children. After 16 years of 3 wives, Kody has decided he wants another wife, Robyn who has 3 kids. I'm trying to keep an open mind and think polygamy might be right for this family but it's not for me. But honestly, I don't think it's right for this family or any other family. After seeing three episodes of this show I think these women are lying to themselves about how they're okay and supportive of this. They are used to the three wives..and now a fourth is coming in and they all seem to have problems with it yet say "But it's the right thing." I don't get why it's the right thing or why Kody is so special that he gets to sleep with three different women? I have trouble not seeing this dude as a creep. That being said, the friendship these three ladies have is really special. It's a deeper friendship and love than blood related sisters....because they're all canoodling the same dude every week. It makes me wonder if married orgies are against Mormanism? Things could get real kinky in Utah. It reminds me of Hugh Hefner and his mansion of Bunnies. Except for this is Creepy Kody and his suburban home of house wives.

Anyway, everything revolves around this creepy Kody fellow. He deserves another wife. They're giving him more children. Gross, I hate men. I could never live like that. I get all hopped up when other girls comment on Brandon's Facebook. If he asked to move to Utah and take on another wife, he'd have to get penis reconstruction surgery because I'd cut it off with a dull knife while he slept.

Sorry for the graphic penis talk, Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah this was funny. I agree. It's hard to keep an open mind with that. I am so jealous of other girls as it is...and i'm not even married. I saw a preview for that show and the clip was one of the 3 wives saying "Do you care if he is having sex with another woman?" and she was like "HE BETTER BE!" or something like that. I thought to myself, "oh wow..." haha. What is up with morman take over lately?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)