October 13, 2010

Charter Television is run by the devil.

I know not that many people read my blog but instead of going on a rampage I'd rather publicly review Charter Communications.

They are from the devil. Only the devil would charge me $60 for basic cable and internet. And only the devil would bully me over the phone and make me out to be a liar. You see, I chose Charter two months ago for the $29.99 deal that includes basic cable and internet. Over the past two months they've sent my bill on a roller coaster ride ranging from $56 to $63 for the same damn services. Then they cut off my access to downloading because I downloaded one episode of Weeds.

One good thing about Charter, however, is that every time I call to complain they DON'T send me to India. Don't get me wrong, I like Indians. Outsource all you want. Those people need the jobs too. But I don't like being sent to India to complain because I feel like an obese, smelly American complaining to a person who probably can't afford cable or high speed internet.

I'd rather to complain to Yolanda, a real American telemarketer, who I had the pleasure of speaking with today. I didn't feel like a jerk telling her the company she works for is a rip off. She barely listened to me and was a bully. In the end, I told Yolanda I'd keep Charter until I found a better, less Satanic company, but I'd be back with a vengeance.

I'm writing those jerks a letter!

1 comment:

  1. "Only the devil would charge me $60 a month for basic cable" hahaha that cracked me up. I think everyone feels the way you do about Charter. They really are the devil's henchmen. When I used to work at my old job and would have to visit the Better Business Bureau for meetings, Charter had their own department because they had so many complaints! They're unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)