September 02, 2010

The Truth Pt. 2

I'm a lonely woman (having my lover away so often) so I Google a lot of sexy men... Well that's not really why. I do it becauseI <3 boys. I always have. But anyway, consider this a part TWO to my previous post "The Truth" featuring Rob Pattinson. Here is another man who hold's like... 1/16th of my heart (there are many men who hold the other 16 parts).

Who is he? Charlie Day! He plays my favorite character, Charlie Kelly, on my second favorite show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". I love him because he's quirky and looks like a real person UNLIKE Robert. Robert looks too much like he tries to look dirty...like he is so dirty he is clean...because he has a live-in stylist. Charlie Day probably doesn't make enough money for a stylist yet. Another reason I like him is because he is married in RL to his love-obsession "the waitress" on "It's Always Sunny..."




1 comment:

  1. He's cute! He has that John Cusack, Paul Rudd, "boy next door" look. : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)