September 25, 2010

Fall.

Fall is here. It's my favorite season because the weather is colder rather than hotter. Less bugs. Less moisture in the air. Better holidays. My 21st birthday is in 69 days (I still get excited about my birthday). I just did the math in my head and got 100 days but I doubled checked this at a website called "Days Until Next Birthday Calculator" and it said 69.. This is why Basic College Algebra was difficult for me (I got an A though). Other events will be: seeing Brandon some time in the next 75 or so days. Lillian's 2nd birthday. Finishing this terrible semester. Halloween! and finally, all of my favorite shows are back on.

Speaking of favorite shows, I recently realized that I watch way too much TV. This is a relatively new development because I used to be too excited about living to watch TV. Now I'm grown up and going through my mid-life crisis stage. I keep getting the urge to change my hair back to blond as it was in my younger years and I really want a new car and boobs. The plight of the middle aged woman. Ugh.

But anyway, these are the shows I'm watching this fall:

.

Weeds- Monday..Charter revoked my downloading privileges so now I have to watch pixeleted episodes on skeevy japanese websites

  
 Glee- Tuesday. Finn and Rachel are finally together. Sue and Schue are/were "friends". Quinn is back on the Cheerios and evidently Britney Spears is going to ruin an episode. There are two new cast members one of which I already hate, Sunshine something or other, and then this good looking guy with a giant mouth. I think Finn wants to see him naked.
Ghost Hunters- Wednesday. On Sept. 29, 2010 Syfy is airing the GH episode where the crew visits Lemp Mansion, which is located in St.Louis, MO. And the episode I'm most excited for.

Community- Thursday. Honestly, I missed the premier and the last 5 or so episodes. But for the ones I saw, I really enjoyed it. I plan on watching this because I'll have NBC on anyway for the Office an hour later.

The Office- Thursday. This is my favorite show by loyality. But I'll admit, the last two seasons have made me sad. This is the last season with Steve Carrel as Michael Scott...and the last season I will watch. I can't bare to see it go down in flames without Michael as boss. Pathetic or not, this is worse than when I was dumped freshman year. The clip is Dwight pretending to be Jim.
 
Outsourced- Thursday. A new show that I enjoyed the first episode of. The main character is cute but there are no strong characters. My guess is that it'll last one season. But I'll be watching since NBC will already be on.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- Thursday. I love this show as much as I love The Office. It's a lot of dry humor as none of the characters know they're strange.


Destination Truth- Thursday. This show is a mash up of paranormal hunting and cryptid hunting, both of which are very cool. I wish they'd go check out the mothman, my favorite cryptid of all time. They've visited Chernobyl and a crazy Chilean mining village, both of which had my hairs standing on end. I'm excited for this season and the host, Josh Gates  is really sexy.

So my Thursday's are pretty packed nowadays. I have to scramble from NBC to FX to SyFy. It's giving me carpal tunnel. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I remain lonely. Sometimes I find myself watching new episodes of Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and it's always terrible.

When do United States of Tara and Dexter come back on? I don't think I have time to watch anything else right now.

1 comment:

  1. Awhhh Britney Spears won't ruin Glee! I bet it will be good like the Madonna episode!
    And friday, saturday, sunday if you're lonely...let's hang out! we're only 1.3 miles away! OH and we need to get our walkie talkies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)