September 20, 2010

Livejournal.

I have successfully and steadily been maintaining a livejournal since early 2004. For the past half hour I was reminiscing my life as a 14 year old. Life was so incredibly simple at 14 even though I had an asian boyfriend and too many friends. It was the life. I'd like to share with my friends, family, and the internet one particular entry I wrote in honor of my friend Ed, who I left out of a previous entry about a trip to the mall on accident. On October 24, 2004 I wrote:

this journal entry goes out to Ed, because I forgot to mention in the previous entry that he was at the mall with us. I feel bad, I'm sorry Ed. But this entrys all for my pal Ed.
What I like about Ed.
  • He is really nice despite the intimating stares
  • He wears pants with metal on them, but its not really metal. Its like metal.
  • He rarely wears any other pants
  • He's tall
  • He's nice to hug if you can catch him
  • He looked very nice in that green shirt he wore last night at the mall
  • He is very good at arcade games
  • He is genourous
  • Hes throws my trash away for me if I ask
  • He never ment to fling red jello at my butt
  • Hes funny
  • deep down hes quite sentimental
  • He has a knife
  • He has a neat lighter
  • Hes like a teddy bear
  • His name has only 2 letters in it
  • Hes mysterious
Eds a nice guy. Standing ovations for Ed.
x sarah

End entry.
-----

My favorite line: He wears pants with metal on them, but its not really metal. Its like metal.

I also enjoyed my misspelling of intimidating as "intimating".

Ed's pants:

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah...oh my god. I miss those days. I remember all of that. I need to remake a live journal so I can relive all those days through the posts you wrote! I wish I would have kept mine!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)