January 04, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Writing it down makes it official.

1. Be more silly. I have a new friend who is the silliest person I've ever met. It's contagious.
2. Write more. I'm taking a creative writing class that leads to publishing opportunities at the end.
3. Get healthier. I won't say lose weight because at some point I will lose whatever weight I want and after I do that I'll start hating on myself for something else. Instead I'd rather just be healthier..mentally, physically, and spiritually.
4. Read more books. I read 2 or 3 books this year which is terrible considering I used to read 15 to 20.

That's it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same with books, Isn't it horrible? Like everyone else I used to read so much before the internet.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am kawaii gal and I just wanted to say that I got your comment on my blog! Well I know that you posted a comment back in December but I have been so busy that I just got a chance to go on blog today so I felt I had to respond back! Please comment again!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)