May 11, 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins

I've finally finished my final for my photo class on the Seven Deadly Sins. My main subject were human lips to depict each sin. The model is my sister, Amanda. These are moderately photo-shopped since I don't know my way around the program. I like how they turned out.

Pride






















Envy




Greed

















Sloth























Lust






















Gluttony






















Wrath






















Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Also, join the swaps I'm hosting:

Seven Deadly Sins ATC Series: Pride swap (I will be hosting the remaining 6 as well.)
Food ATC: Dessert swap 
Food ATC: Breakfast swap
Cryptozoology ATC

7 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!! I like how your sister is your model haha. And I like how you focuses on lips! Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Can't tell you how impressed I am. You have real talent! I hope you plan to continue taking photography classes.

    Love you,
    Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the angle on pride and the playfulness in gluttony. Wrath makes my stomach turn in an oddly good way. Very cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very creative, I love the way your mind works. Gluttony is my favorite.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the gluttony one best - very cool. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I like these! Good job :-) I can see all of them put on the same poster or framed together.

    I found your blog through Swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)