I'm hosting 7 swaps on the Seven Deadly Sins. I had an assignment in my photo class I really enjoyed and I think some neat ATC's would come out of this. Each swap is two weeks long, 1 ATC for 1 partner. Pretty easy and they are spaced out through the entire summer.
1. Pride atc swap (sign up deadline is May 26th!!!!!)
2. Envy atc swap
3. Gluttony atc swap
4. Lust atc swap
5. Anger atc swap
6. Greed atc swap
7. Sloth atc swap

I'm hosting a Cryptozoology ATC swap, which is going to be neat! 1 ATC for 1 partner. Basically, design an ATC based off of your favorite cryptid! Mine is the Mothman. I love him!
My last swap is not ATC related but very similar to the swap I blogged about here. I am using loreley's idea for the group I'm an officer in called Random Bits of Lovely. If anyone wants to join this swap you'll need to request to join the group. Anyway, the swap is called the Lovely Jewelry Box swap.
We'll be decorating one of those small wooden, unpainted craft jewelry boxes in a way that our partner would like. See the swap home-page for more details.
So, I'm hosting 9 pretty evenly spaced out swaps. That doesn't sound so bad...on top of the other 15 swaps I'm in. I should probably slow the swapping down a bit since I'm going to school full-time this summer and working on buying a house.
-Saristotle

I hope I'm accepted into that group. Maybe not since i'm a "newbie." I really want to do the jewelry box swap though!
ReplyDeleteI love that you host ATCs. The only ones i've done are coordinated by you. I am intimidated to join other ATC swaps because you're not heading them lol. Plus, most of them are really hard to get into.
I can't wait to do the seven deadly sins and other future swaps you coordinate! You're doing a fabulous job!
xx