December 02, 2012

It's official. I'm graduating in December. I'm currently looking for jobs and hopefully one day I can move out and have some space to breathe. Living with several other people is difficult for me, especially when I can't swap or have hobbies! (cue violin) We'll see though because I picked a field that pays in hugs and glitter.

I'm considering going all "one red paperclip" and attempting to trade a paperclip for a house. If you don't know, a fellow started with a red paperclip and kept trading for better things until he eventually ended up with a house. Maximum santzgaut! I may not be ambitious enough.

In 23 hours I'll be 23 years old! AGHHH


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with postgraduation life! And enjoy being 23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absоlutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you build this amazing ѕite yourself? Pleasе reрly back as I'm attempting to create my own personal site and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; bucket trucks
    My page - buccket truck

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is your age back the front she's 32.
    I once had a collection of different colour paper clips but they have been lost in house some where, if I had known I would have looked after them and traded them for a castle in the mountains.
    Good luck job hunting.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)