I watched an interesting documentary tonight. It wasn't the best ever by far but I was surprised to like a documentary about Christianity by a Christian director. I thought for sure I'd want to smack a Evangelical before the movie was over...and I wanted to..but not because of the documentary's message (but because I always want to). It's called "Lord Save Us From Your Followers". (You can stream it instantly on Netflix right now). It's a Christian's journey to find out what Earthling's think of American Christians. The answer is obvious but the movie goes deeper after confirming that they are mostly disliked. I'd say it would be eye opening to a born-again Christian and a breath of fresh air to the rest of the world. But not totally amazing. It was very reminiscent of anything Morgan Spurlock has done including his 30 Days TV series on FX. So it's not award winning but light-hearted and bubbly-ish.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment, keep it nice :)