Today I was perusing the swap-bot forums when I went into a section I'd never been before. It was a "Good Swappers" section. I figured it would be about the same 10 or so people that I usually see running around the Bot being "good swappers" but lo and behold there was my name!! I had my own thread! It was started by someone I angelled a swap for. She said:
"@
Saristotle hosted
a really cool swap and when I got flaked on by @
kaywinnetlee she sent me one of the best ATCs I have ever received!! She is a fantastic swap host, proactive with the angelling and incredibly talented!
Yay @
saristotle XD"
How thrilling!
 |
| Join swap-bot at www.swap-bot.com! |
I'm sure it was well deserved.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are having good luck there! Although I did receive some amazing swaps, by far I received more total junk, that is when I wasn't flaked on completely. I got tired of doing fantastic swaps and getting nothing in return, so I quit. It's a great concept...when it works.
ReplyDelete