Que Sera Sarah
March 15, 2012
Make Stuffs!
I just opened my second Etsy shop (totally allowed), which is simply for supplies. I'll be moving a lot of the supplies from
TheShriekingShack
to
Makestuffs
. I have some new, really cute, stuff up now. Use "WELCOME10" for 10% until March 31.
Vampire Fang Charms!
Red Polka Dot Bows!
Pink and Red Kawaii Apple Cabochons!
I'm in love with these <3
Bicycle Charms!
Gingham Bows!
I'm really pleased with how these pictures came out! I made my own light box, which made all the difference :D
1 comment:
Anne
March 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Such a cute blog; I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥♥
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Leave a comment, keep it nice :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a cute blog; I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Anne ♥♥