April 28, 2011

Recent ATC's

My recently made and favorite ATC's, which are all sadly sent off to their new owners.

 This is probably my favorite. It's simple but the skull is hand drawn and pretty accurate. You can't tell, but I hand painted the skull metallic silver. Then that was glued onto Dutch ephemera and outlined in black. Much cooler is person. I did not want to give this away.
 This is the first in a series of 7 Deadly Sins. I hand drew the body and then painted it.



 This was for an ATC swap featuring our favorite lyric by our favorite band. My favorite band is the Weepies and my favorite lyric is from "The World Spins Madly On". It goes "I thought of you and where you'd gone and the world spins madly on".
 Cryptozoology ATC. I did my second favorite cryptid the Lusca, which is a mammoth man eating, ship destroying octopus.
I also really loved this one. It was for Little Red Riding Hood, obviously. I didn't want to give it up. My partner did not seem to like it much. I was disappointed because I hand made vines with clay, hand drew and painted Little Red, and put together her basket.

2 comments:

  1. These are so much fun sweetie. I think my favorite is one on lust. But all of them are wonderful. We should do an ATC swap. Think up a theme.

    Love ya,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)