March 18, 2011

New Stuff Part 2

Little by little I'm adding new things to my Etsy, Cyanide & Sprinkles. I recently renamed it this because I sell on both ends of the spectrum, with dark things (like carved coffins and poison potions) and dainty, sweet things (like tea cup earrings).


Birds of a Feather earrings $9.00

 Spot of Tea adjustable ring $4.00
















Frog's Breath charm necklace (from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas)  $7.99
 


 The Harry Potter Potion Collection $8.99 each
Felix Felicis. Polyjuice Potion, Oculus, Wolfsbane, Magi-Me-More, Amortentia, and Veritaserum (more to come) Oculus, Wolfsbane, and Amortentia have a really amazing look to them. Visit the shop for a closer look.
















Love Potion #9 keychain $5.99 or necklace $8.99
These both have a really intense pink shimmering elixir inside.














Spot of Tea necklace $5.00
There are two other styles like this.















Stop by the shop to see the rest of my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)