October 15, 2009

Today was drab.


Today was drab. It lightly rained all day, the sun never broke through the thick cloud cover, and I couldn't find my flippy floppies anywhere. I needed them to get our very large garbage can from the end of street and I was pressed for time as we are charged $25 for not having our trash bins in before 5pm. I wore Brandon's giant man slippers instead.



I took two online exams for a class that I am going to ultimately fail, but I figured I would at least try. Lily pooped on the floor while I was on the phone. That was before I washed her high-chair from top to bottom. I didn't get dressed beyond clean pajamas nor did I do my hair (since Brandon broke my hair dryer when he opened it up to "work on the wires").

I like drab days.


In other news, I've found the key to love and happiness... LARD. I guess looking like I eat lard isn't good enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, keep it nice :)